Thursday, October 1, 2009

Product Shots

So I worked on some product shots for a class project and a friends shoe company. The Nikon gear was shot in the studio using a light box and a single strobe with a beauty dish. The shoes were shot in 2 different set ups. The first set up was in my garage because the class I had planned on using the studio got canceled so I went with the next best thing. I set up my black back drop (thanks Belinda and Peggy!) and clampped it to the railing for the garage door. I was using a 580EX II and a SB-800, both triggered via Pocket wizards.
This was the set up shot for the shoes:
20090929 Ghetto Studio Product Shot Set Up

Some of the Nikon shots:
20090914 Product Shots - Nikkor Lens

20090914 Product Shots - Nikon Flash

Some finished shots of the shoes:
20090929 Product Shots Shoes

20090930 Shoe Product Shots

No comments: