Saturday, April 4, 2009

Palomar Mountain

Went up Palomar Mountain today. Its turning out to be a regular thing for me. I really like it. At first I was always going with someone, but the last few times I have gone by myself and Its a great chance to kind of sit back and sort things out while I do something some-what productive.

The only problem with today, it was pretty dead. I don't know if getting there at 9:00 is too late, or the CHP infestation from a few weeks ago scared everyone away. There were only a fews guys in full leathers, but a majority of it was guys just going for a ride.

Palomar Mountain Motorcycle

I tried to get a little bit of a different perspective and go up the hill on the outside of the turn. I don't know if I like it or not, but I'll probably try it again from a different turn.

Palomar Mountain Motorcycle

Well it's time to start the process of getting ready for tomorrow. Rubber, asphalt and smoke in the face sound fun?! Well it tastes just like it sounds... But I decided I would try out Thurs Knights event again. So it'll be another early morning for me with a bit of a drive. Hope it doesn't rain this time.

No comments: